Information collected directly from the website
We collect personal information about you directly from you when you fill out a "Contact us" or "Join" form on our website. The information we collect includes your:
- Name, company name, company website or app, information about your website or app, advertising activity (for advertisers), or wallet ID.
- Email address, mailing and billing address, phone number, country.
- Other information related to your request or inquiry.
That information can be removed upon request whenever you decide to delete your AdHash account.
Information used for targeting through the AdHash Server-Side Platform
When advertisers use the AdHash services, the following information is used to target and analyse their campaigns:
- URL of the current webpage
- ID of the publisher
- Operating system name and version
- Browser version
- Device type and model (if available)
- Browser language
- Screen size
- Hashed IP addresses for geolocation (but targeting by IP is not allowed and IP storage can be disabled or IPs truncated)
- Content categories
- Contextual data about the content
- Real-world contextual data (financial, weather, sports, etc.)
- Local storage is used to store ad preferences, blacklists, flagging history, frequency and recency capping data.
Mobile app environment (in addition to the ones listed above):
- Name, ID, and version of the mobile app
- Internet connection type - WiFi, LTE, EDGE, HSDPA, etc
- Internet service provider / carrier ID
- Screen orientation
- Hardware version
- Regional and language settings of the mobile device
- Exact make and model of the mobile device
- GPS data (only with the necessary user permissions)
- Information about finger gestures: swipe, pinch in and out, double-tap, pan, etc
- Screenshots event history permits advertisers to know when users take screenshots of creatives they liked. Only the Unique Hash ID of the creative in view is recorded and nothing else, preserving user privacy
- All ads are disabled if features for visually impaired people are enabled on the device.
No personally identifiable information is stored on the blockchain.
Local storage is used to store ad preferences, blacklists, flagging history, frequency and recency capping data.
When clients use our server-side solution (unlike with other advertising platforms, networks, or exchanges), they collect, store, and analyse their data directly on their servers. AdHash does not keep a copy of any detailed ad targeting or performance data. All detailed information collected by advertisers and publishers is contained solely on their servers and is subject to their privacy policies.
When clients use AdHash Cloud, performance data and targeting information is stored securely by AdHash in the cloud and is subject to our privacy policies.
Purposes and legal bases of use
|Purpose of Processing / Legitimate Business Interests||Legal Bases of Processing (EU Users)*|
* For the personal data from the EU that we process, this column describes the relevant legal bases for such processing under GDPR (and local implementing laws of EU member states); this does not limit or modify the obligations, rights, and requirements under the privacy laws of non-EU jurisdictions.
Use and disclosure of personally-identifiable information
AdHash may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if AdHash deems such disclosure necessary to protect and/or defend the rights and interests of AdHash.
In the event that AdHash is merged or acquired by another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
Since AdHash operates globally, we may transfer your personal information to, or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it, including through appropriate written data processing terms and/or data transfer agreements.
Your choices and rights
Access, Amend, and Correct. If you wish to access personal information that you have submitted to us, to request the correction of any inaccurate information you have submitted to us, to request deletion of or object to processing of your information, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you for additional information so that we can confirm your identity.
Complaints. We will take steps to resolve any complaints you raise regarding our treatment of your personal information. Please send your complaints to email@example.com. You also have the right to raise a complaint with the privacy regulator in your jurisdiction.
Users in the European Economic Area
Individuals in the EEA have the following rights with respect to their personal data:
Access. You can ask us to: confirm whether we are processing your personal data; give you a copy of that data; provide you with other information about your personal data such as what data we have, what we use it for, who we disclose it to, whether we transfer it abroad and how we protect it, how long we keep it for, what rights you have, how you can make a complaint, where we got your data from and whether we have carried out any profiling, to the extent that such information has not already been provided to you in this Policy.
Rectification. You can ask us to rectify inaccurate information. We may seek to verify the accuracy of the data before rectifying it.
Erasure. You can ask us to erase your personal data, but only where:
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
- you have withdrawn your consent (where the data processing was based on consent).
- following a successful right to object (see "Objection" below).
- it has been processed unlawfully.
- or to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
We are not required to comply with your request to erase your personal data if the processing of your personal data is necessary:
- for compliance with a legal obligation.
- or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
There are certain other circumstances in which we are not required to comply with your erasure request, although these two are the most likely circumstances in which we would deny that request.
Restriction. You can ask us to restrict (i.e. keep but not use) your personal data, but only where:
- its accuracy is contested (see "Rectification" above), to allow us to verify its accuracy.
- the processing is unlawful, but you do not want it erased.
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- you have exercised the right to object, and verification of overriding grounds is pending.
We can continue to use your personal data following a request for restriction, where: we have your consent; to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
Right to object. You can ask us to stop processing your personal information, and we will do so (i) to the extent that we are relying on our legitimate interests to use your personal information, you have the right to object to such use, unless we can either demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the use that override your interests, rights, and freedoms or where we need to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, and (ii) where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Portability. You can ask us to provide your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you can ask to have it "ported" directly to another Data Controller, but only where our processing is based on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
Withdrawal of consent
You can withdraw your consent in respect of any processing of personal data which is based upon a consent which you have previously provided.
AdHash follows generally accepted industry standards to protect any sensitive information submitted to us. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain accuracy of information, and ensure the appropriate use of information, AdHash has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. If you have any questions or concerns about security on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a general rule, we retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, maintain appropriate business records, and enforce our agreements.
Information about children
The AdHash site is not intended for minors under the age of 16. We do not knowingly or specifically collect information about minors under the age of 16. If you believe we have unintentionally collected such information, please notify us at email@example.com, so that we can delete this information from our servers.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal data is being processed or this policy, please contact AdHash at firstname.lastname@example.org.