Google Analytics integration
AdHash allows publishers to integrate their constantly updated Google Analytics data into the AdHash Public Marketplace. This allows advertisers to gauge the approximate age, gender, and geolocation of their visitors. Here are the steps to do the API integration:
1. Go to "Admin" using the Settings icon and select "View user management" from the third column:
2. Click the "+" icon in the top right corner:
3. Add our service account "firstname.lastname@example.org" and leave the default access rights "Read & Analyze". Save the settings using "Add" from the top right corner:
4. Go to the upper left corner and expand the dropdown menu by clicking on your domain.
5. Provide us with the View ID of your website as follows: